A Little Peak Inside
Hi all – just wanted to write a note to let you know I changed my user name on my blog last night, which in turn changed my url addy. bonniemelt.wordpress.com is no more – it’s now lifeofbon.wordpress.com
I did so without regard to the consequence – when I saw what happened I immediately smacked myself in the forehead. Hard. Twice. If you made it here, it was either through twitter or because you took the necessary steps required to actually search for me. For that I’d like to express my deepest appreciation, as well as offer an apology for the inconvenience. I promise not to pull a stunt like this again anytime soon.
Warm regards, ~Bon
Random Tuesday morning thoughts, by Bon:
- I’ll be glad when all this leftover Halloween candy here at work is gone.
- I really hope those little black specks I blew off my desk this morning weren’t rat terds. On one of my boss’s desk yesterday – gross. MINE – COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.
- The trees outside these windows are nothing short of mesmerizing – hope I can look away long enough to get some work done today.
- We now have enough firewood at home to survive us through an entire winter with no heat. Strangely, I find myself wanting more.
- I wonder what’s gonna be on the Thanksgiving menu.
- I wonder what’s gonna be on the Christmas menu.
- Since I changed my user name on my blog last night, I’ll bet no one’s gonna be able to find me now. I’d love to have the ability to actually think before I do dumb things.
- Partylite candles are ridiculously expensive.
- The decreased battery life of my iPhone really concerns me.
- Only two more weeks to go until my next day off.
- The mouse running around my work had damn sure better stay out of the new Vera Wang slippers I bought to keep here.
- Sometimes I wish I could turn off the daydream switch.
- People who update their facebook status every hour really really annoy me. Get a twitter or something.
- Why did I grab the pair of jeans that has the lazy fly this morning?
- I have the most amazingly incredible boyfriend ever. Even if the word ‘boyfriend’ isn’t taken seriously.
- We need to take a new group picture here at work. Some people in the old one have been gone 5+ years.
- Have I mentioned I DON’T DO MICE.
- I really wish my mammogram results would hurry up and get in my hands.
- I want a really good jump rope. Wonder where I can get one.